Seafarers Inc. has established corporate policies dedicated towards the implementation of sourcing products from responsible fisheries and farms. By 2030, Seafarers will source 100% of its top 10 fresh and frozen species from responsible sources. As part of our journey towards responsible seafood, we will continue to work on a strategy to improve our sourcing and setting milestones past 2030 objectives for all products.
- Conservation Alliance for Seafood Solutions Global Hub
- Indonesian Snapper and Grouper
- Global Mahi
- Strengthen Seafarers’ Supplier Code of Conduct
- Utilize tools such as the Roadmap for Improving Seafood Ethics (RISE) to guide support our company’s Human Rights due diligence.
- Support data collection and monitoring of all our products.
- Aligned with internationally recognized standards such as the Global Dialogue on Seafood Traceability (GDST).
Get IN touch
8180 NW 90 St
Medley, FL 33166
We are located at 8180 NW 90 St
Medley, FL. 33166
Monday - Friday
7:00 am. 4:30 pm
08:00 am. 11:30 am